Italian courses in Florence - Prices and discount of our Italian courses.
PRICES OF FULL-IMMERSION ITALIAN COURSES
PRICES PER WEEK FOR THE ONE-TO-ONE COURSES IN FLORENCE
|Course "C" including lunch||1490|
|Course "E" including lunch||1750|
|Course "F" including dinner||1445|
The one-to-one courses may start and finish on any day requested.
For courses with a personalized schedule (e.g. 2-3 hours per day; lessons only on 2-3 days per week, etc.), the prices are calculated mathematically.
On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays as well as for lessons after 6pm a supplement of 10% is applied. Please note that all supplements/discounts are applied only on the rate of the hours (courses including lunch/dinner).
DISCOUNTS AND REDUCTIONS
- For a 3-week course, the weekly rate is discounted 8%
- For a 4-11 week course, the weekly rate is discounted 10%
- For a 12-week course or longer, the weekly rate is discounted 15%
- For 2 participants in the same course, discount of 20% on the rate for each
- During the months of February and March, discount of 10% (not combinable with other discouts)
Check out all our current offers at the following page:
THE PRICES INCLUDE:
- textbooks and notebooks
- use of video tapes and DVD
- lodging placement service
- certificates and diplomas
- examination fee
At our school each lesson hour lasts 60 minutes. In many other schools the lesson hour lasts 45 or 50 minutes and the prices of their courses, apparently lower, are actually higher of 25% (or 20%) of those written on their brochure.