Italian exam preparation - Italian language for business - Florence - Italy
ITALIAN BUSINESS COURSES & LANGUAGE SPECIALIZATIONThe one-to-one courses give the opportunity of focusing on a specific aspect and vocabulary of the Italian language. This is why many persons, who are looking for Italian business courses or language specialization courses and exam preparation, are choosing an Italian one-to-one course with the deepening of one of the following features:
- Business courses & specialization of a particular vocabularies
- Exam preparation & study of Italian literature
- Study of librettos for opera singers
- Refresher course for Italian teachers abroad (non-Italians)
The lessons of vocabulary are given by an expert of the field.
The lessons of the Italian one-to-one course are combined with specific material and thematic conversations. If you wish, particular situations of your work or the field in which you need the Italian language can be studied and reproduced in class. If there is some specific material (of your work etc.), which can serve as a base for these lessons, you can bring them with you (preferable written in Italian or English).
YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR INDIVIDUAL COURSE WITH THE PERSONALIZED PROGRAM (FOR BUSINESS, EXAM PREPARATION OR OTHER NEEDS) HERE >>>
Please find following a short description of the most current topics and fields of language specialization. Still, the list does not mean to be complete. The program can be adapted to any request of language specialization.
- For executives and business people a teacher of economics gives lessons of terminology on financial reports, marketing, import-export, commercial policy of Italian industries, insurance companies and banks.
- Secretaries study and compose business correspondence on such subjects as enquiries and offers of merchandise, complaints and reminders. They are also trained in the use of sentences and expressions which are recurrent in telephone conversations.
- For lawyers and social workers vocabulary lessons are given by an expert in jurisprudence. These lessons illustrate Italian civil and criminal law as well as the laws relevant to the legislation of commerce (contracts, bankruptcy, agreements) and to the family (marriage, adoption, divorce, inheritance).
- For translators and interpreters the program includes the analyses and composition of commercial, political and economic texts as well as from texts of literature and science, depending on the field you are working.
- For students who are preparing for exams of Italian language and literature in their own countries, or exams to enroll in Italian universities, the lessons are based on textbooks or excerpts from books of their own interest.
- For students who need to pick up parts of the Italian program of their school, the lessons are based on their curriculum.
- For opera singers, phonetics and vocabulary are practised and studied through the use of librettos chosen by the student. Analyses and comprehension of the librettos.
- For Italian teachers, whose mother tongue is not Italian, revision of advanced grammar and language structures and ideas for the planning of the lessons at their school.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE & ITALIAN LITERATURE - INTERESTING ARTICLESIf you are interested in Italian language, visit our blog at the sections