Intensive italian courses in Florence - Intensive Italian one-to-one courses and small group courses.
INTENSIVE ITALIAN COURSES IN FLORENCE
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTSThe intensive Italian Language courses offered by the Galilei Institute in Florence are especially designed for those who have only little time to study, and want to make the most out of it:
- private people of all ages, who study Italian for their personal needs or for passion
- language students, who need to prepare for their Italian exams
- business people who need the Italian language for work
ONE-TO-ONE & SMALL GROUP COURSESThe Italian one-to-one and small group courses (max. 4 students) enable the students to put the learned grammar structures directly into practise as they assure a high degree of active participation at the lesson.
In fact, the experience showed us that the key factors for quick and in-depth results are a rigorous attention of the teacher to each student, a studying program tailored to the individual linguistic needs as well as a continuous practise of the learned structures under the guidance of an experienced teacher. In order to learn more about the main differences of studying the Italian language in a one-to-one courses, a small group or bigger groups, please consult the page “considerations”>>>
In terms of results, this is the reason why 1 week in one of our Italian one-to-one courses corresponds to approximately 1 month in class with a regular size group of students. A 2-week course of a small group course corresponds to approximately 1 month in a normal size class. In order to know how much time you should plan to achieve a certain level of knowledge, click here >>>
The high degree of personalization in our intensive Italian courses enables our students to efficiently achieve their goals.
PROGRAM "ITALIANO INSIEME"For those who plan to stay for several months in Florence and so have more time at their disposal for their Italian language studies, we've created the "Italiano Insieme" program (group courses with 7-12 students per class).
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES & WEEKEND CRASH COURSESAll our Italian courses are offered all year round (for one-to-one courses also during Christmas and Easter vacations). On request, the courses can be scheduled also during the weekend and holidays in order to take full advantage of the time at your disposal. For people who have time only during a weekend, we offer the special weekend crash courses.
CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
- Rapid and thorough assessment of the student's needs
- Course programs tailored to those needs (one-to-one courses)
- Assurance of a productive instruction environment
- Flexible schedules (one-to-one courses)
- Reduction of amount of time required in order to learn/improve in the language
- Exclusive attention of qualified and specialized teachers
- Italian for various professional fields and their specific terminology - business courses (one-to-one courses)
ITALIAN LANGUAGE & ITALIAN LITERATURE - INTERESTING ARTICLESIf you are interested in Italian language, visit our blog at the sections
- Italian language & Italian slang
- Italian literature